Slab Leaks in Winnetka, California
Do you suspect (or know) that you have a leak in your concrete slab or foundation? Need to find a trustworthy plumber who can fix slab leaks in Winnetka, California? Slab leaks occur when an underground beneath your concrete slab, or foundation, breaks or leaks. These leaks can occur in both water lines and sewer lines. DryCare Restoration, Inc's plumbing professionals are skilled with diagnosis, detection, and remediation of slab leaks. If you suspect or have been informed that you have a slab leak on your Winnetka property, call (818) 860-0343 for quick, cost-effective service.
Call for a FREE Quote
Signs of A Slab Leak in Winnetka
It isn't always easy to differentiate a concrete slab leak from a few other plumbing problems that can occur, making diagnosis tricky at times. However, there are symptoms that the crew at DryCare Restoration, Inc looks for to determine the nature of your Winnetka foundational leak.
- Hearing running water sounds - Water silently travels through underground pipes. If you hear the sound of running water and don't have a faucet running, this is a sign of a leak.
- Dampness or wet spots on your floor - You may see slightly darker spots or even small puddles depending on the size and type of leak
- Spike in your water bill - Higher bills commonly indicate a leak somewhere in the home, but do not determine the source
- Presence of Mold or mildew - When the foundation is moist for more than a few days, it creates a ripe breeding ground for microbes
- Cracks in the foundation - Buckling and/or cracks appearing outside on your home's foundation or on interior floors indicate a leak
DryCare Restoration, Inc's Process for Slab Leak Repair in Winnetka
Depending on the extent of the leak, a more elaborate and invasive solution may be necessary to fix your slab leak. Your Winnetka plumbing technician from DryCare Restoration, Inc will discuss the issue and possible solutions and will execute a plan of attack that will solve the issue in the least invasive and most cost-effective manner.
- First, your DryCare Restoration, Inc team will identify the source of the leak
- Next, we'll cut into the foundation and fix the leaking pipe
- If the pipe shows signs of corrosion or extensive wear, repiping may become necessary
- Pipe coating may be used for pipes that can not be easily repaired or replaced. This method uses an epoxy coating on the inside of the pipe
Why Choose DryCare Restoration, Inc for Winnetka Slap Leak Repairs?
At the first signs of a foundational pipe leak in a Winnetka home, it is important to contact a professional plumber ASAP. Waiting will result in more water leaking, more extensive damage to your foundation and better chances that mold will grow. DryCare Restoration, Inc has served in the plumbing industry for more than 1 years. During that time, we have become established as leaders in the industry, and have repaired countless concrete slab leaks in Winnetka, while building a base of satisfied customers. We're happy to supply you with a list of references.
Call for FREE Slab Leaks Quote
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
★★★★★ - "My experience with DryCare Restoration was subliminal. The customer service team conducted themselves professionally, respectfully and orderly. They scheduled an appointment at a convenient timetable to accommodate my lifestyle.
They maintained my appointment time, dispatched mold remediation experts, and successfully treated all the mold inside my home. They even provided before and after photos to prove legitimacy."
Maura, Water Damage Restoration in Burbank, CA2020-05-04